- Participants will be housed in the C.O.D. Ranch’s charming casitas. Some (not all) casitas are equipped with kitchens. Free wireless is available.
- If you require a kitchen, contact us at the email address below and we will make sure you get one!
- Private and shared rooms are available upon request.
- Nine chef-prepared meals are included: Lunch and dinner on Thursday; three meals on Friday and on Saturday; and breakfast on Sunday.
- A limited amount of wine will be provided but we advise you to bring your own alcoholic beverages and wine, if desired.
- warm clothing (Oracle is cooler than Tucson)
- hiking or sport shoes for walks
- sun screen
- bathing suits (for pool and hot tub)
- writing implements (notebooks, laptops, pens, pencils)
contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org